Now in our 28th year our church is a gathering of evangelical believers which crosses generations and shares a heart to spread God's word in our town. See the tabs at the top to find out more
Our Worship reflects the diversity of our church family. We praise God with both modern songs and well loved hymns. Find out more via the tabs at the top of the page
We meet every Sunday morning at 11am in the Nairn Community Centre for around an hour followed by refreshments. We would love to welcome you to our church this Sunday.
A selection of December and January and February2020
We will be hosting a drama group who will visit schools in the local area and perform A Fisherman's Tail - it will be great fun - March 17th and 18th
As we look to this coming year and our plan to work through the Gospel of Luke, we are clear that we can be confident in Christ and we can be confident in His Church. As poor as the start seemed to be, the good news of Christ turned the world upside down. Like those first disciples, it is not because we are good and have got everything sorted but because of God’s love and the power of Jesus’ life, death and resurrection, that we have strength for each day. Even if the West is behind the curve, lives continue to be changed across the world in the hardest of circumstances as people discover release, truth and His gracious love.
Our church is situated in Nairn, one of Scotland's most beautiful seaside towns.
Nairn is a small town with a big heart. With beautiful beaches and views over the Moray firth it is a place where the beauty of God's creation is easy to behold.
With a population always ready to offer a smile Nairn is a busy tourist town over the summer and Nairn Baptist Church regularly welcomes visitors.
IV12 4BQ, Nairn, Highland, Scotland, United Kingdom
1. Jonathan has begun his 10 hours per week role as Church Development Worker. There will be a commissioning service led by Jim Purves on March 8th. Lets pray for our community as Jonathan seeks to encourage our links and engagement in Nairn
2. Christine Kling will be with us on Sunday 16th February and we hope to have an evening gathering that evening at the Community Centre. Christine will be with us through the Monday and we hope to meet through that day in some way.
4. The Youth for Christ team – The Sense will be back in Inverness from 29th Feb to 14th March. Lets pray for these two weeks as they take part in supporting local youth work and then work in IRA from 9th to 13th March
5. A Fisherman’s Tail – this drama, underwritten by the Church, will be performed at 4 local Primaries and planning is underway for that. Dates – 17th and 18thMarch.
6. Action Team – this group of young people who have been in Nepal will be with us from April 27thto May 4th so we look forward to this opportunity to be in the schools again and to hear about the work in Nepal
Copyright © 2020 Nairn Baptist Church - All Rights Reserved.
Reg Charity SCO21084
Every Sunday Morning @ 11am