Now in our 27th year our church is a gathering of evangelical believers which crosses generations and shares a heart to spread God's word in our town. See the tabs at the top to find out more
Our Worship reflects the diversity of our church family. We praise God with both modern songs and well loved hymns. Find out more via the tabs at the top of the page
We meet every Sunday morning at 11am in the Nairn Community Centre for around an hour followed by refreshments. We would love to welcome you to our church this Sunday.
From 28th July to 25th August
For three years, we have been seeking to explore these words in all their depth and live out these themes as a community without a building of our own.
This picture and these words came out of a period of reflection around how we, as a body of believers, can really grow in discipleship and community as well as impacting on the community around us. Our teaching and programme of activities has had this logo in the background as we have sought to serve God.
Nairn Baptist Church is affiliated to the Baptist Union of Scotland. There are many things to say about our core values but they include that we hold firmly to the centrality of the Bible as God's Word to humanity, to the revelation of Jesus Christ within it, to preaching from this Word as crucial and relevant to our day, to believers baptism as a wonderful expression of our inner faith, to congregational government and to every believer connecting with others through the week for their support and growth in faith.
Many areas of Scotland are celebrating the birth of the Union in 1869 in various ways over the year. We have a rich history and a lively current story which we will be sharing throughout 2019. The anniversary itself will take place on 29th September.
Here's just one version of Psalm 27
Our church is situated in Nairn, one of Scotland's most beautiful seaside towns.
Nairn is a small town with a big heart. With beautiful beaches and views over the Moray firth it is a place where the beauty of God's creation is easy to behold.
With a population always ready to offer a smile Nairn is a busy tourist town over the summer and Nairn Baptist Church regularly welcomes visitors.
IV12 4BQ, Nairn, Highland, Scotland, United Kingdom
1. Our Christmas venture – about 200 squares and going strong. Praying for a pop-up space to emerge.
2. This week – book and arts festival – Praying blessing on it and joining in where we can
3. Men’s Breakfast – 8.30am next Saturday at Culduthel – Contact Jonathan
4. Mike Rattenbury (formerly chaplain of the Hospice) speaking next week
5. Atholl Centre 50th Anniversary– in Pitlochry – Saturday Sept 14thfrom 11.30am – talks, gathering, worship, tours round the building
6. Sept 18th – Our gathering at the Community Centre for prayer and worship as we seek God’s guidance for our future outreach to Nairn
7. Scottish National Convention in Dingwall – Sept 22nd to Thursday 26th– see poster in the church for further info
8. SEPTEMBER 29TH - Alness Baptist Church at 6.30pm - 40th Anniversary and BU 150th celebration – Numbers to Jonathan please
9. Harvest service – October 6th – look for advert in Newspaper and we’ll be focussing on the Foodbank appeal
Copyright © 2019 Nairn Baptist Church - All Rights Reserved.
Reg Charity SCO21084